“To enhance the quality of life for all Delaware County residents by providing affordable and accessible public transportation. A Ride for everyone.”
DCT (Delaware County Transit) is the public transit system for Delaware County, Ohio. DCT's services are available to anyone wishing to use them. DCT is owned, operated, and governed by the citizens of Delaware County through the Delaware County Transit Board.
DCT's transportation services currently include Demand Response, Delaware City Flex and Paratransit service for those individuals that have been certified. Other Services, including services for individuals with special needs, are available.
- Delaware City FLEX allows for your choice of pick up and drop off destinations within Delaware City. Can schedule M-F--6:00 a.m. to 5:45 pm.
- Demand Response within all of Delaware County, mileage based costs; additional costs into adjoining counties for medical purposes.
- Paratransit Services.
- Paratransit eligible passengers can call 740-513-2599 to schedule trips between 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m Monday-Friday or call on Sunday and leave a voice message for the following Monday.
- Monthly Passes; Fare Cards available; may be purchased in person or by mail at our office.
- Reduced fares (on Fixed Routes and Delaware City FLEX only) for Seniors (65 & over), Medicare Card holders, riders with disabilities; and youth age 18 and under.
- Based upon prior approval, personal care attendants ride free of charge.
- Door to door service is available.
- DCT welcomes service animals.
- Children 0-4 ride free with an adult—limit 2 children per adult.
- Demand Response Service operates Monday-Friday.
- Scheduling for Demand Response is open Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.